- Before requesting books from libraries outside Southern Maryland, please make sure that you have searched COSMOS.
- Accounts with $24.99 or more in fines/fees will not be permitted to place inter-library loan requests.
- If you have any questions about MARINA please ask a librarian for assistance.
Materials That May Not Be Requested
- Most outside libraries will not loan media items, e.g. CDs, DVDs, books-on-CD, etc.
- Entire magazine issues. If there’s a specific article that you’d like, please ask a librarian.
- Bestsellers or recently published items.
Welcome to MARINA – the state-wide interlibrary loan service. MARINA allows you to request materials not owned by your local public library from another Maryland library system.
Effective immediately, there is now a three-item per person, per business day, requesting limit on all Inter-Library Loan (ILL) materials.